Sunday, December 26, 2010

Today is for You

American Eagle jacket, AA Juvenile Delinquents shirt, H&M pants, Converse leather shoes, free yard sale hair scarf

Taking it easy. Slouchy slouchy slouch! Asian mother pants are good for the soul, good for the fashion, good for the laid back style yes!
Something about the ruched drawstring waist makes tucking in shirts irresistible.
On a sidenote, I am in love with my leather Converses...comfortable and classically stylish, with just the right touch of retro Americana, sporty and oh so cla$$y.
And...I just spent an hour browsing the internet. Back to college apps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love thease trousers !! They might be very confortable :)

ps:and also the bow ;)

from:http://patchwork-of-dreams.blogspot.com/

bahja imaan davis said...

Hello:]
such interesting style.I really love the bow,and the pants does look comfty.
have a good new year!:]

http://monsteryandsaidso.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those pants are killer! I used to have them too

xx
Alan

fairy on acid said...

Nice post! It's a lovely blog you've got here :) I'm following you. Would you like to follow me back, perhaps?

fashionablydrugged.blogspot.com

Kate Rose said...

hey thanks err' one! Sorry I haven't been on in so long, blogspot is blocked on chinese internet lulz.
yes indeed I absolutely love these pants to bits despite their asian-mom-ness